Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And the selling goes on

Two (maybe three) more items to post tomorrow, I seem to be spending a lot of time in the post office either shipping items for e-bay sales or bookmoocher deals and although the deals I do are not adding much to my bank balance I’m at least getting rid of things that work that I don’t use, hopefully the person buying them has a need for them.

I’m still puzzled why nobody wanted to buy my FM radio that looked (almost) like a satellite dish, probably put a different radio (or two) up for grabs at the weekend as I would like to get my radio count down.

For other sellers on ebay be warned there are a lot of scams – I got a message telling me that I was now up to Power seller – fortunately my firefox browser warned that this was a dodgy claim.

I can also warn you of a favourite debit card scam that's running at service stations and Hastings is not the only place that this can happen

No comments: