Friday, September 28, 2007

Thanks so far ..

I’m encouraged by the responses so far for the survey I’ve been running and will be following up with those who have kindly said they’ll help me further.
If any one can pass the survey on to those who are so far under represented (perhaps even help them respond) I’d be very grateful. My feeling is, having watched quite a few of the shows that a sizeable part of the audience are ladies who are over 40, these are in many ways not typical internet users and I’m concerned that I might not be getting their views- reports show they are keen online gamers so please respond if you fit this description or if not encourage those who do fit it to respond.
Also of great interest are those viewers who feel that they have been enticed to spend more than they can afford – if you have stories or know people who have please do get in touch (all is confidential). E-mail ITVPlaySurvey@btopenworld.com
Thanks for your help so far and be assured that the findings will be made available to those who are interested but individual responses will remain confidential.
Here’s the link to the survey
Or cut and paste the text below into your browser
And here’s a story about the future online presence of similar offerings..

No comments: