Sunday, September 01, 2013

Apples and Pears as well as cauliflowers and Aubergines along with new reading materials

Pears and Apple
Nice Cauliflower
Apples and Pears is a well known cockney rhyming slang  term and ..
I have been forced to pick an Apple which might have been targeted by birds and also harvested a
load of Pears, one really nice looking Cauliflower and Aubergine (small) to follow as well as a pound or two of Tomatoes each day  - it's a great time on the allotment.
I am making plenty of mistakes which I should learn from and am hoping that for year 3 I will be much better organised, main things I will do (I hope) are plan, keep records and label.

More Reading


Len and his biographer
Having finished Ian Crofton's Big Ideas in Brief I'm able to read other books and ahead of our upcoming visit to the O2 Leonard Cohen Old Ideas gig this month I'm reading 'I'm Your Man: The Life of Leonard Cohen by Sylvie Simmons' it's a lovely book (so far am around 6 chapters in) the style is reverential and well researched with some laugh out loud moments - once this is finished
might apply myself to another self improving list exercise - the project of considering a varied list of 'ideas' has been of value to me- any (polite)  suggestions where I should go on  the next quest?

No comments: