Monday, January 06, 2014

Anyone want a free EVA 2000 and/or an Advantix F600 Kodak Camera

Well this time of year is good for a clear out and I find that I've got stuff that's surplus to my requirements - in particular a Netgear EVA 2000 complete with PSU, it needs a wired IP connection but with this you can then play PC video files to your telly either through the  HDMI or composite connections it works fine and I'll provide it with instructions and the remote (takes 2 x AAA)  to a UK address.
If you'd like the unit just drop me an email -  one only -first come first served as they say.

Camera Too.


As well as the Digital item I've got a Kodak camera that's in good nick with case and instructions like the
Want a camera?
above Netgear item  it's free to anyone who can provide a good home for it email me.

Box and remote

No comments: