Friday, December 26, 2014

All I could want

A book much spoken about
Headline -read all about it..


Well I can't complain - managed to have a pint in the pub before a nice Christmas meal (including allotment grown sprouts) and got what I wanted on  my list -namely a book by possibly the most important writer of the 20th century (Leo Tolstoy)  and the latest  CD by that Canadian troubadour of Angst Mr Leonard Cohen.

I'm really intrigued by the book as it has been spoken of very highly for it's influence.
The tongue is in cheek  
I'm looking forward to the CD, 'Popular Problems' as an example of work by a man of undoubted staying power - strangely both have names that are built around Leo - make of that what you will.








In transit this morning and  popped onto the Allotment - not seen a frost there for some time - hopefully killing bugs and cycling as nature would intend.


Frosty, not the snowman though had visited plot 202




No comments: