Monday, December 28, 2015

More preparation work on the exhibition and Red 309

Holder with brochures

Now less than 3 weeks until my photographic exhibition in the  Grapevine Bar at the Questors Theatre and today I've been busy with setting up supporting Webpages and creating brochures -using a good quality paper for the brochures makes a very big difference but of course has a cost.
A number of framed prints

I still need to get some posters (at least two A4 and perhaps a few A5s)  created and my fingers are crossed on delivery of business cards.







National Portrait Gallery

Very nice to see just a few of the portraits accompanying Simon Schama's Face of Britain - I'd not heard of Chris Levine but his Lightness of Being  for Elizabeth II is rather enchanting giving her something of a twinkle.

Red 309


Looking through some old photo's I came across this predominantly Red Bermondsey Church notice from February this year.

Not the usual colour of a church notice

No comments: