Saturday, January 30, 2016

A 2016 visit to plot 202 and Red 276

Down on plot 202

A prune and a clear up
Fiddlers on the roof

It felt like a new year sort of thing.

The sun was out there were people doing outside things.

What with the weather and putting my photo's out there it's been some time since I've been on the allotment, Thursday was a lovely day so I decided to go and do a bit of a prune and tidy up.

All the fruit trees have grown over the last 4 or so years and I thought I'd have a go at moving one of my Rhubarb plantings too.

It's one of two and it's got a new home -hope it survives

A greenhouse and lovely day















I was interested to see Simon's shed  development (plot 198) too it's certainly different.

Simon's shed mark II
My shed, my rules





A time to burn too










Red 277

you can see here how the brightness is reduced in shadow 

Yeah -Respect

No comments: