Thursday, January 14, 2016

Let the Exhibition Commence and Red 292

The poster that promotes the show
Well after around 2 months of preparation my exhibition Picture of the Week Plus is finally up and available for visitors, the exhibition is on for 3 weeks and I hope that if you're able to visit it you enjoy the experience.
Loading


I've (hopefully) learnt a bit about how to put on and promote my photography, of course you have to 'tweet' and 'Facebook' about what you're doing but it's worth thinking too about the people you know and trying to get a mention in the press.



I don't really know if it's any good as I am of course close to what I've done but I hope that I've lavished enough time on it to make it on a level (at least) of similar exhibitions.

There's a book for comments too
And then unloading











I hope too that with a poster explaining my engagement with photography along with a small brochure and business cards enable anyone who wishes to carry out a project with me to get in touch.







Red 292


Red as white?

Gosh it must be good

No comments: