Wednesday, January 06, 2016

More things for 2016 and Red 300

Garage.

Rather startlingly I find looking back about 3 years ago I planned (and started) to sort out the garage - it's got potential as a working space for some of my projects - hopefully I will get stuck into this task in the next month or two - shelves and impetus are what's needed.

Finished the alchemist

For some it's living in a barge on a canal

As in previous years I'm starting well on my reading -I  have finished Paul Coelho's The Alchemist - in fact it's far more than just a story book -being somewhere between a parable, a religious tract and a philosophical treatise  - this guy's read it and makes a good effort at describing the experience and what it's about.

Brendan's  perception reminds me of something I got (eventually) from one of the series of Philosophy classes I took recently and that outcome (for me) was around not how others view what we do but how we make our own importance in our lives (I think).


[On a side issue, today I discovered that mentioning Waitrose is a good way to generate interest in a tweet.]

Red 300

This is something I've had my eye on for a few weeks, describes itself as red but isn't very

Is red the colour for a Driving School ?

No comments: