Friday, February 26, 2016

Arts Stuff on the media and Red 249

Two nice arts programmes to watch at present - thanks John for pointing out to me the recent Artsnight which visited Tate's Modern and Britain in London and with a touch of First Dates looked at visitors getting something from the works .
Art observed

The other is Waldemar Januszczak's  take on the renaissance (Renaissance Unchained)  - have watched part one - he's a force of nature and the insights offered are good ones. 

And Separation

The BBC had an interesting couple of programmes on the subject of people and their pets -Dogs Vs Cats, one of the things I liked about it was the study of the anxiety felt my dogs in particular following separation, what it brought home to me  is that it's a subject that's painful for many of us throughout our lives  and certainly one that we may repress (as I can describe with my new engagement with Psychoanalysis) - perhaps we need more that looks at the

Red 249

I was given this near Bond Street  - think it's something to do with Men's Skincare..
Sometimes inspiration is proffered unrequested

No comments: