Thursday, March 24, 2016

Landmark Photo's and Red 222

I've had invitations to Landmark in Teddington before but not realised what a splendid venue it is until yesterday.
The Richmond and Twickenham Photographic Society show opens

At the time of my own small photography exhibition some friends mentioned an annual photography exhibition near them and said they'd try and get us an invite to the preview, true to their words they did and it was at the aforementioned 'Landmark' - a former church in Teddington now used for a variety of functions that enrich the community.
A rare treat to come







Not only did we see a splendid collection of photographic prints accompanied by an  enjoyable glass of wine but I even won first prize in the raffle (an unheard of and slightly confusing event for me) - as the first winner I was able to select my prize from quite a nice collection and it seemed entirely appropriate to take the Vivian Maier DVD (not the one shown as part of BBC Imagine)  which I'm going to enjoy soon.

If you get the chance do visit the rather excellent collection  that is the  Richmond and Twickenham Photographic Society Annual Exhibition it's on until 3rd April and the website for the society is here.

Red 222


All the 2s - 222, White on Red and  'Luxury -ish'

When I was a kid Ford Cortina cars had  4 different models - above Standard was deluxe (then Super and GT).

No comments: