Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Ecotaxis don't come cheap and Red 210

Working under cover (almost)
Regular readers will know that one of my activities is to conduct small tours at the Design Museum (The next ones are on  the 13th April at 2:00 and 3:00 pm).

I particularly enjoy talking about the 'Cargo' tribe where we see some bikes that can replace the traditional petrol/diesel vehicles - things like fast food delivery bikes.

What's surprised me about these bicycles (and some others)  at the Cycle Revolution exhibition  is the cost of some of the bikes (both current and historic) -I  saw this vehicle (EcoTaxi) out and about recently - it costs getting on for £3,000 that's a lot of passenger miles.

Red 210


A TEST -Probably about as accurate as Astrology and no  my colour wasn't red (lucky Paul).

Red a category of personality too

No comments: