Saturday, May 28, 2016

Plotting for the Open Day and Red 157

I didn't realise there was so much in it

The  news that the Northfields Allotments  Open Day is only about a month away has helped me to focus on progressing seedlings on from Greenhouse to ground - peppers and Aubergines are on the way and I need to clear some weeds to get Cabbages and Cauliflowers out.
Popadome preach as Madonna might say

Yesterday we visited the local garden centre and I've now got a 'Popadome' (great name) to help me avoid needlessly feeding local pigeon population - hopefully be able to fit in several Kale and Spinach plants.

Please find us homes


Like you have for the Sweetcorn and beans

















Red 157

Think that it's over (for this year)  but here a Red message for help

Perhaps she's texting a donation?

No comments: