Thursday, July 28, 2016

Leap Year Shop, BEAT's Promo and Red 96

366 images of Red
Starting on Monday 1st August I'm a gallery host and leader of a happy band of local artists in an Ealing Pop Up Shop - thanks to the efforts of BID who are working so hard to promote Ealing.

 There will be Photographs and Watercolours as well as other things to spark interest.
The Shop now in Bond Street W5 

My personal initiative is bringing together a year of Red images (see below) to  (hopefully) draw something from a life.

I've got a rough cut Video to show and I'm keen to get input from others on how I can finesse the idea and also engage with others on the idea of red -I  hope you can be involved.

BEAT


Just  a matter of weeks before BEAT (Borough of Ealing Art Trail) springs into action - a really great Promo been put together for it .

BEAT : Borough of Ealing Art Trail 2016 from james lewis on Vimeo.

I'll be there (at Orchard Cafe W13)  with a camera and plenty of chat -

Red 96


Isn't it tough when it all hits the bumpers?

A single bright red bumper.

No comments: