Saturday, January 07, 2017

Changing allotment contracts (7)


I'm out and about today so another local Front door but the twist is that it's at 90 degrees.
Rosebery could be named for the London Born British Prime Minister - Archibald Primrose

Rosebery sounds nice doesn't it?

I'm going to have to start a list of the roads I've visited otherwise I'm sure there'll be some duplication by year end

A Front door with a twist



Bonfires Banned 

One of my pleasures since I was a child is bonfires and fire (not in a bad way of course)


Well now the people who run the local allotments (Pathways) have decided that this should change and our new tenancy agreement specifies 'no bonfires' at anytime - seems a shame but I've got a couple of months when I can continue with these.



Camera Fund


And in a somewhat arbitrary manner I'm up to £10 now .

Now at £10

No comments: