Friday, June 16, 2017

Anglian Windows Fascia work

Actual work for some - not blogging

It's quite easy to forget that there are (a few) people who actually get out there, do physical work that requires effort - we've become (and I include myself) sometimes feels that we've become a nation of commentators and critics.


Couple of weeks ago I got in touch with Anglian Windows about replacing Fascia (side and eave's bargeboards) these are increasingly made up of filler, they get a hammering from sun, wind and rain.

Anglian salesman was personable and proficient on his product  and a quote was soon with us, this was followed up  by a surveyor - Scaffolding erected yesterday - 2 guys working solidly.


Today two (Martin and John)  installers arrived about 8:00 and immediately got stuck in and have kept me updated on issues as they arise- well done to them (but I now have a small rendering job to make good).





And the steady trend

continues and

brings us to £255


No comments: