Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A new Church view is revealed and Red 13


Christ the Saviour is revealed 
Oddly I was slightly excited to walk through Dickens Yard Ealing development and see that a new view to Christ the Saviour (church) had been revealed - it's quite a revelation and I'm optimistic to how the new area will feel as the apartments become more inhabited

It's quite staggering how the work has brought such results.


A building site some time ago.






Bond Street Pop Up


In a couple of weeks or so I'll be in the Bond Street Ealing Pop Up shop in a collaboration/exhibition  with successful artist Helen Trevisiol-Duff  - at the moment I'm getting together the work I'll show and find out how I might arrange my photographs.


working on a layout.
















Red 13

And here's a work by Helen that show's her passion for colour - here Red.


Our shared interest in Colour will be revealed 

No comments: